Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fresh as a water daisy is the life that springs from the fires of hell.

Eminpee 2012
IMG 5144 Water
These are the fires and the fresh daisies and this is the water and the heat and the flowers that I am feeling when I am in a state of absolute abandon with the love of nature and just how beautifully perfectly in tune we are. It is like I can see the piece of gold that is in people.  At the base of this they are gold.
 IMG 2094 The Beautiful Gum's at dawn. 
 I look at the large tree out of my window as it looks back in at me. We are now connected in thought and I cannot pass under this tree without saying hello.  This one isn't an inlaw, its a spirit tree.  I have felt the tree spit at me.  This was awesome, it was like light rain on a hot day.  Its this large gum outside my window.
 To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.  Friedrich Nietzsche
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: