Friday, September 21, 2012

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.

It is Raining at last

IMG_2401.1 The Tiniest Drop
The hibiscus in my garden wet from the rain
 Over the last week we have seen literally hundreds of black cockatoos.  They fly over my house and their call is so remarkably loud.  I get up and go outside to see them. I wave and say hello.  They are my favorite birds of all.  

I think they tell us there is a lot of rain coming.   Lots of others say the same thing and call them the Rain birds.  The weather  has been so dry for so long.  We need rain in this area at the moment, or do we!

Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo (female)
Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoo
 We say we need it, at the end of the day mother will give us what we need.  All of this is great in theory.  It would be nice to know the worlds weather had not been tampered with.  It would be safer to relax and let nature take its course.

Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr RED FLOWER
http://www.flickr.com/photos/0ystercatcher/6834529189/ BLACK COCKATOO

No comments: