Monday, September 24, 2012

Everything is worth my interest, in principle.


IMG 3870

I might learn something along the way. I am always open to learning something new each day.  I have always touted the joys of Apple cider and today my friend Kathi from the USA tells me this maybe the god send to my present woes of over heating and menopausal sweating  This is far  worse at night too because of the estrogen levels and their changes at night.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar (Photo credit: AndyRobertsPhotos)
Today I am off to get some apple cider vinegar to treat my sweats with.  Trying to get sleep is a joke when you are constantly woken up and you  feel that the world is on fire.  I must dig out that Talking heads song about the roof being on fire. 

Hope this works, If it does, I will tell everyone the good news! Jack and Edith took it until their deaths when they were 94 and 95 respectively.  They said it helped them immensely.  I am glad of this.

Yes! Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing, it can make you gain weight if you are thin and take weight of if you are heavy.  It is an  old remedy for arthritis.  Like Lemon juice it is alkaline not acid when it enters the body and it is very healthful for a person to take a couple of table spoons each day.  I am going to use it to alleviate the night sweating  and if that is possible I will be cheering.  Keep an open mind and a positive one at that!

Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: