Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Joining the Union in Bellingen 2012

I just came back from wandering. Taking long walks or going on long journeys don't seem to make an iota of difference. 

View from Lodge 241, Bellingen

Was I ever a mother? Being caught inside of this senselessness, it seems so much like a frightening movie
. The soundtrack isn't well written either. If only I could be somewhere else because I only exist inside of this loneliness of missing the people I loved the most ever! I grieve the loss of my children I grew inside of me and nursed at my breast for so long, and I am told "Dont Cry"! Why? Why is it so abnormal to cry for the ones you love and for what you grieve for and to endure a pain of loss so immense, it's all consuming and it scares me to death.

On the other Hill in 2012 

Image by James Caws 

No comments: