Friday, July 13, 2012

Massive 'X Class' Solar Flares coming down on Earth

I am a Pagan.
I pay attention to the seasons within myself - of beginnings, growth, fruition, harvest, endings, rest, and beginnings again.
Life is a Circle with many cycles...
Exerpt from "I am a Pagan" by Selena Fox
Things are really heating up...



Last night and the night before I woke up very hot in the middle of the night.  It is winter time here at present.  It isn't hot because our side of the planet is close to the sun, we are hot because of electromagnetically charged particles sailing into the air above us...

EV LacertaeEV Lacertae (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

A solar flare is an explosion on the Sun that happens when energy stored in twisted magnetic fields (usually above sunspots) is suddenly released. Flares produce a burst of radiation across the electromagnetic spectrum, from radio waves to x-rays and gamma-rays.Flares are also sites where particles (electrons, protons, and heavier particles) are accelerated."

http://infofeeder.info/latest-information/90451-sun-unleashes-two-powerful-x-class-flares-video-disinfo 

VIDEO of SUN unleashing two huge flares

 Classes of Flares:
 CLASS . . . . . . . . .Peak (W/m2) between 1 and 8 Angstroms
X-rays are part of the electromagnetic spectrumX-rays are part of the electromagnetic spectrum (Photo credit: Wikipedia)   B   -                        I < 10-6
C   -                        10-6 < = I < 10-5
M  -                        10-5 < = I < 10-4
X   -                        I > = 10-4


Image by Mezza - Dawn over Urunga 13th July 2012
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: