Thursday, June 21, 2012

A womans highest calling is to lead a man to his soul, so as to invite him with source. Mans highest calling is to protect woman so she is free to walk the Earth unharmed.

Cherokee Proverb

IMG 4052 To the Promise Land
The road to Gleniffer NSW
I am blessed to have this archetypical type man to watch over my every move.  My partner is the most caring and loving individual on this planet.  He is also so unique how he shows this love to me.  He would have to be one of the kindest people I have ever known.  Brice  is fair and firm.  He heaps love upon me in ways that make me light up inside.  I feel very loved.

IMG_4043
Our old Gleniffer House
Today he is sending us off on a little journey not far from home, out to near where we used to live at Gleniffer.  I had such a wonderful time with the children and it was the most magic place to live.  We moved into town when Montana was nearly six years old.  I suppose she would remember it the least.


Atalanta my friend and myself are  heading to talk to the trees and just tell them we love them and lay a few things out in front of these guys,  I am so happy to be going to do this.   I want to feel this love from the Earth.  I know this will change my life forever.  It is one of those days, I can feel it in my bones.

Image by Mezza - Turn off to Gleniffer / Gleniffer Road and Roses Road corner.

No comments: