Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink,  purples and all kinds of greens, reds and browns and just beauty every where.  I have cried because it is so awesome, how could you not when you have done what we have been doing here helping the Aunty and experiencing it first hand.


I am just so amazed by the colours all around me here.  The absolute beauty is spectacular. I collected the sage seeds to grow the sage in the sand at home and hopefully I can make my own smudge sticks eventually.  I would like to think that I could anyway and that is the plan.  I have a quandong seed that Aunty gave me as well.


All of these grasses and bushes have a purpose and that is the great part about it.  You can see just how these people existed in peace and ceremony for so many thousands of  years.

Image by Mezza- The Olgas from the Hill and the Grasses around Uluru
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: