Sunday, May 13, 2012

One week later

Last Saturday night I was standing in Kata Juta National Park in the Northern Territory. This week I am standing once again in my favorite old East Maitland and I am Groovin the Moo. Doing it hard .. lol No I am feeling very blessed that I loved everyone who was playing and I knew them all and all the music and seeing 360 was pretty funny and the Hilltop Hoods were excellent but really City and Colour were the best and Gettaway Plan were the best to photograph.  Montana and I had a hectic time with all the lines but we put our bag in the cloak room which was a great idea really.

7638 The Getaway Plan
It got really cold around 7.30pm and everyone was lining up for bags after what had been a top day in the great Australian sunshine.  Listening to the best bands around and I even enjoyed Kimbra. I don't much like her but she was brave as it was very cold in her skimpy outfit with cape.
Rosie was a sweet heart and picked us up in the cold after the concert.  We rang her and she was there to pick us up on the corner near the service station.  We went home for  coffee.

Image by Mezza - Groovin the Moo Maitland 2012 /Gettaway Plan
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: