Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Off to the North is Bundadgen

Bundagen might be seen as a microcosm of the macrocosm, with all the dramas of the wider world played out on our small stage.


For years and years I have wanted to visit here and when I was younger I wanted to live here but I never knew how you did this.  I should just have driven out there I suppose.  I would have met people no doubt.  Strange how things turn out.  But anyway here we are today at Bundagen Community for lunch with Liz and Atalanta.

The food was delicious and well prepared and everything ran like absolute clock work.  I was very impressed as there was a store that sold amazing breads and lots of organic produce right there so local.  I never knew about this. I feel so blessed that Atalanta asked me although I felt out of place as I felt that Liz didn't need my company. 



The beautiful sun stained glass high window.
She is going through issues and I am still buzzing on Uluru and the most amazing spiritual experiences that I had while I was there.  I so want to tell everyone how amazing it was but I guess they only think of the rock and not what else goes on out there and the beautiful people that are living at the rock.  The stories of these woman are so strong and powerful and healing.  The absolute healing nature of sitting with such resolution to nature and feeling safe was a powerful existence I don't feel around here but out there I did.

Images by Mezza - Bundagen Community Mid North Coast NSW
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: