Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It’s better to have never felt the happiness of love than to be tortured by the pain of it ending. ~ Mike ~

It is always colder nearer to the waters edge. It never stops us from going there though. The chill from the cold can be rugged up against. The heat of a heat wave is another matter entirely. Heat can suck you dry and leave you begging for mercy. Coldness can hurt like you're body is going to break. None of this is  bad or good . It is all just weather or in reference to the temperature of persons heart.

IMG_1125 Sunset bushes
Sunset on the water is cold in May
Its good news week, no not the show!  This week has been a week of great news. Well not necessarily great either as in good but great as in big news. I just should come out with it.   My children's father is getting re-married.

He is getting married to have sex. This story is now widely known to all in the area. He attends church again and you cannot have sex before marriage.  It's rumoured he  tells his kids to talk to me. I find this almost impossible to believe . Why don't they talk to me?  I sent him a letter when he moved in with Robyn to the effect of how we could parent our children from different places and successfully.  It was his choice not to read this.  His choice to cause the friction he has and his choice now to wear the Karma of this little fruitless exercise.

He won't get away with it.   The Karma for this one is going to come down hard and it will bite rougher than any of us wanted it to bite. I need to say this now as I can feel what is about to come to pass. Matilda, the dear little thing is so happy about the wedding to the crooked doctor's ex wife. Makes me very curious as to how do these people get to be so good at being parents and even better at being parents to others children.  Especially children that are so missed by their mother it causes her much angst.  God loves a mother to feel angst.  NOT!  that is the Karma I speak of.

I think all of this is funny in a very peculiar way. Poor Robyn from the IGA in Bellingen, his ex after his marriage to me is now considered the bitch. Well,  I can only imagine what names they saddle me with if she is considered the bitch from hell. I must be the bitch of the UNIVERSE. Well where is my sash?
This quote first reminded me of my son and how much I do miss him in my life.  I get on with this though as there isn't any way to let them know that I love them.

Image by Mezza - A cold evening near the water at Urunga Lagoon

No comments: