Monday, May 28, 2012

In the early days I had a very black-and-white view of everything. Cat Stevens

Time and tide tend to change this view from time to time.

1069.1 - Deployed

 I found it hard to believe that other people did not see what I see.  Other perspectives are many and varied.  Not everyone sees the suffering as suffering.  Some see this as necessary and the way things should be.  Others may think the adage " You cannot change the world alone".  I beg to differ here.

I don't subscribe to this view.  I believe; when we make any changes or even dance a single step let alone breath that we are influencing the entire world with our energy.  Same goes for everyone.  Think great thoughts for mankind and this earth and we will all  be a long way ahead of where we have been in the past.

Stop the slavery that everyone is in.  People think they are free but they are not free.  Debt has them sewn into a form of slavery.  One must remember they will never become wealthy doing something they detest doing.  Disliking something has its own energy vibration and its all negative therefore never reaping any positive benefits.

Today I will once again see it big in my head.  I will see Mandie well in her face area.  I will see my children gaining a revelation of the truth.

Image by Mezza - "Deployed" - Pacific Marina Coffs Harbour Jetty NSW
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: