Sunday, April 01, 2012

I think I'm slightly impulsive, sometimes organised and always in search of a bargain! - Lisa Snowden

Add caption
Well what is going on up here on the hill?  I put this burst of organisation going on around me down to the fact that perhaps it is just the new month.  Perhaps that has made me feel I must tidy the loose ends and organise myself and my photos and start culling images in really big way. 
This began today with a tidy up of the Canon images into one folder on the terabyte ready to burn to DVD.  My we are getting organised.  But what is imperative is that I don't waste space.  I need to upload any awesome images to Flickr and seriously delete thousands of images.  Downloading is a problem, so over the next couple of days I am going to be going through them making a folder to upload to Flickr and dealing with the rest off line. 
Did you get caught by an April Fool's Joke this morning.  Typically the first of April is the morning for all sorts of pranks and tricks in order to catch the unwary off guard and cause a stir for a lark.  Good old fashioned fun.

So I spent all day doing some of this chore in between some other minor household and garden tasks.  Now I sit down with a bourbon and a desire to finish up with this for the evening before I go perfectly boggle eyed from looking at images up close.


The Urunga Dawn Begins April
This was my beautiful beginning to April 2012 up here on hill in Urunga.  It has been a beautiful day.  I discovered I have five passion fruit growing on my vine I grew from a cutting from a piece of vine I collected from a fence down the road.  I used some rooting powder and viola now we have amazing passion fruit growing.  We also have bananas and Strawberries and Rhubarb and Pineapples growing.

 


Image by Mezza - Dawn in Urunga begins April 2012 / Strawberries in Urunga

http://www.searchquotes.com/search/Organised/1/
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: