Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

You gotta take some chances, you gotta risk losing it all, you gotta close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall. 


In my case I am really really glad I made the decision to take a chance and try to save my own life.  I had to over power my assailant who had taken me hostage in the bush at night time.  He was telling me how he was going to kill me.  I was very scared and police finally found him but it did take a number of days and a large police search through the bush west of Kempsey in 1979.

Today we sort the help of Ashley and we asked him to check  up on some details of this past traumatic incident because I continually have really bad nightmares about this stuff..

We are lucky I suppose as the police in the local area are fairly easy to get along with.  There was an incident in my life some thirty years ago and I wanted to find out if the person was dead.  Police were very helpful and now I can rest easier.

 http://members.tripod.com/mi_ruka0/id9.html

Image by Mezza - Urunga Police truck
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: