Sunday, February 26, 2012

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stopped laughing.


So above all, continue to do the things that you enjoy and love as you get older and older as that is the thing that keeps you alive.  Food has a little to do with it but really one must be happy and have a desire to live.  If one loses the desire to laugh and then to live then life is snuffed out and the universe cannot help but reply and death can ensue!

I like to do things that make me feel alive and kicking like standing in the freezing waters at dawn taking photographs.  I probably would have loved to have studied this sort of art at college. 

I do wish I had been born to people who enjoyed education and learning.  To be born and have to live with people who would not allow you to do your homework was difficult to keep up the charade of perfectness that I wanted to convey as a child was terribly important to me because I was already living such an imperfect life compared to others.  The pressure was horrendous

I could have studied in my adult years but I chose a life partner who always made fun of the fact that I am very very clever.  He prefers to tell people the exact opposite these days and they prefer to believe him.  I am in fact still studying and I learn amazing stuff daily and I love to teach Montana.




Images and Design by Mezza- Urunga NSW

No comments: