Monday, February 27, 2012

“I think we're seeing in working mothers a change from "Thank God it's Friday" to "Thank God it's Monday." If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent.” Ann Diehl

Garbage Morning

A STICK STUCK
 It was something and I wanted to know what the hell it was so I got all the way out there to look!  It was a stick.  A curly stick that someone had just stuck into the middle of the old rotting pier post. If I was tall enough I would have taken the curly stick out of the thing because it isn't supposed to be there.

What a lovely day today is already.  No tears and lots of clear thinking.  Today Montana comes again to stay with me.  Yay it is Monday at last. 

 I feel that she gets a lot of flack for hanging out at all with me.  I don't want to be Montana's friend .... so much as I want to be her mother and being a mother to her is important to me.  The other  two children  are jealous!   I would say this as this is how it was. 

I continue to say that Montana  restored my faith in humanity.  Which she did entirely .  Jesse was so active as a child and full on.  Matilda was hard core and throwing tantrums at every turn and then came Montana who wanted to read and sing and learn and love. 

It was a dream come true.  Guess the others prefer Johns company.  Montana always preferred my company.  She loved me so much.  Once,  once she loved me like no one else had ever loved me,  it was the sweetest thing I have ever known.  Sweeter than any sugar known to man.  Her love was the purest love there was and I could feel it.  I loved her love and we loved each other so much!  She would play word games with me and I called her " Little Bum"  and I have called her "Lamb Tart" and I have called her just "Tart" for short.  We had to stop that one as it was coming out in public places and people were looking quite strange at a mother who called her daughter 'Tart. 

These days its harder as now her sister won't allow her to even have a radio show with me with out interrupting her and asking her to leave!  She promised me and her listeners on air that she would stay the entire 2 hours next week.  She realizes what they are doing and they will be sad in the end because it is wrong!

Today and just for today I will be happy and I will enjoy this time we have together as time will not last forever and I know this now!  I want to enjoy Montana while I still have some time!

Image by Mezza - Stick in the Pier at Urunga NSW 2012

No comments: