Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gilayjal Miirlarl - High tide SACRED PLACE...

Yurruun.ga

Gilayjal  Miirlarl at dawn low tide.

Every day I feel blessed living here in this place where we are. The High Tide Sacred Place ...It is so full of the dreaming here.  Uncle Toms ancestors were amazing people.  Uncle Tom is turning 88 in April and he is so old and he knows the stories.  I am so glad of the circumstance no matter how painful this birthing is of what ever is being birthed inside of me.  It is a very strong action occurring in my spirit.  It is exciting.

What is sad about today is that Julia Gillard our PM has cancelled Julian Assange's Australian passport.  I am incredibly disillusioned by all of the circumstances around this given that Julian put his neck on the line for all of us on the planet and then how can we let him languish alone somewhere being bullied by governments.. I just feel very saddened by this.

How can they preach LOVE and fight each other holding guns.. we are all equal yet they push synthetic separation..    
Every dawn is a new day to make a change ...........BLISS N ESO..  Running on Air

 .......................and the moon is going into Gemini today so its my time to ignite..



Image by Mezza - Dawn about to happen on the Last DAY OF SUMMER  29th February 2012 Urunga


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: