Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Earth is my Garden .... and I groove in it!


Today's post is all about the image and what it means and what it is.  First off this image was photographed right here on the hill.  It is the leaves and moss on a wet part of the bitumen road. The rest of this image is my creative aspect.

The words are closely related to the fact that I do feel that this is my garden and I did grow in it. However, Bliss N Eso already sort of said that.  I thought for a second and I realized that at my age I have pretty well stopped growing.  I have been small for a long time now and that what I do here on this earth is groove.  I groove in the Garden.

I love the representation of Earth being intrinsically the same as the rest of the universe only we are dealing in color here and out there it does appear rather dark at times.  We are but a hairs breath from that reality of the infinite universe every second of every day.

Anyway that's how we feel at the On the hill today.  Like this world needs to take a long look at who are their advisers then if they plead such innocence because those advisers are not good with their advise. 

They are ruining our planet faster than we have any hope of fixing now.  The Amazon is still being chopped down and mutilated like a serious victim of this world full of madness surrounding this stuff.  The world is in addiction.  If it is addict behavior to want things immediately, then therefore the world demanding everything instantaneously as it does is then in serious addiction. 

Words by Mezza -  Earth is my garden and ...I groove in it!

Image by Mezza - The road near the gutter out front / PLANET EARTH in the UNIVERSE
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: