Wednesday, February 08, 2012

At times : It never rains but it pours.... ( proverb)

 Not much sun today in old Urunga town... I managed to get a time bit of sunshine on the dawn horizon.

This morning down the coast a short way flash flooding occurred in Port Macquarie as a storm cell dumped inches of rain on the area.


I have just returned from being up the coast with the girls having fun and seeing sights for fun and photographing all of them.  Cathy and Ana and Jew and I had so many laughs it was surely good for our souls.  It was hilarious trying to understand each other again.   Thai isn't easy and spanish is fun.  I come home speaking like a mix of all of these.  

The trip was marred with some sadness as we recalled again our many great stories of our dear departed friend Texsy who was tragically run over while walking home late last year in 2011.   We shed tears and laughed for her.  We said on more than one occasion that we felt she was there with us. 

I love Jew, I love the tenacity that this woman has.  I love Ana, she is someone to look up to as she is wise and beautiful in her spirit.  Cathy and I took the trip for fun, we couldn't help but think how much it was like old times when we used to trip around NSW with  my job with Koala Publishing.

The entire trip was filled with the effects of the butterfly once more.

Image by Mezza - Rain on the dawn horizon Feb 2012

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: