Monday, February 13, 2012

As social beings we live with our eyes upon our reflection, but have no assurance of the tranquillity of the waters in which we see it. ...Charles Horton Cooley

We of our own Never Never...


 What a beautiful sight this was to see the comforting waters of the Never Never Creek again where we all used to have so much fun at different times.  This part of the creek is particularly deep and absolutely fresh and cold.  The water commencing its journey towards the Bellinger River only a few miles away at the source.  I did have the nicest times with my children at the river playing for hours in the water amongst the rocks and sitting reading under the shady trees.

This was a beautiful place to have children grow up.  So different to city life with all its woes and the business of its existence as it is.  The Never Never is beautiful piece of Australia and a very special place and a healing place for woman.

It healed me and I also let it hurt me.  I guess its an energy transfer.  I gained some and I lost some there.  So did Jesse.  He lost his first tooth when he was 6 years old in the Never Never Creek swimming.  We searched and searched amongst the rocks under the water to no avail.  We  had to send a letter to the forest faeries to tell the tooth faeries what had transpired.  They co-operated and there was money under the pillow the next day.  Faeries do not much around.

Image by Mezza - Never Never Creek Gleniffer NSW

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: