Saturday, January 07, 2012

Nobody is in a state of stillness; they cannot be. That seems to be a waste of time. Sitting silently, doing nothing is the foundation of meditation ... OSHO

Overlooking the river at dawn in Urunga
This is most certainly a great place to sit near where I live and just take in the absolute beauty there is just in front of your eyes.  I think that I am blessed to live where I do and that it is a gift the creator threw my way to offset a little bit of the pain that life deals out at times.  Sit awhile and take in this beauty, I can assure you it is good for the spirit.

1 comment:

Marc Latham said...

Thanks for sharing and following my blog, it does look like a beautiful and peaceful spot.

I lived in Sydney for 9 months in 1989, and enjoyed the great beaches and nature in the area.

Cheers, and have a great week, Marc.