Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Come what may, some memories fade..........but some stay as vivid as the moment they were made

Dreams of the days where he stood like a mountain
It's been a while since then ,but who's counting
He lies awake, lies in wait, 
For the light of the morning to bless him, and shine again
Excerpt from "Cigarettes" - Illy

I simply thought in front of the creator that I wanted to photograph birds in front of the dawning sun, within seconds my wish was granted.  It happened that quick.  Now to apply the same principals to all things in my life.

I feel very very blessed when I see the light come into the sky each morning.  Today the sun is expected to rise around 6:15am and I am always always keen to see this.  The photographic opportunities are so expansive at dawn.  The light is changing so fast at times its hard to keep up with it. 

I find myself running to capture stuff photographically.  I get extremely excited by the prospect of the image I am going to take.  Its not a bad thing.  It gives me a level of excitement each day at day break that cannot be matched by human kind.  It is mostly a feeling of communion that I feel.  Like I am standing alone with God. 

Standing alone with God is a pretty awesome feeling believe me.  I welcome this so much.  It is a feeling that there is huge understanding and the universe is unfolding as it should.  I need to do this often and commune with the Creator of the universe and I prefer to refer to this as God. 

Our ideas on God may differ, but I love God, The Dreaming talks about when the earth was created and the stories of the seed power are phenomenal.  This "seed" power is very evident in this area.  You can almost see the hand of creation over this place.

Image by Mezza - Birds at Dawn in Urunga

No comments: