Friday, September 23, 2011

CLEAN and WHITE ... one

On the wings of a snow-white dove
He sends His pure sweet love
A sign from above.....On the wings of a dove 
<Marty Robbins> 
 
WHITE


White is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light that stimulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the human eye in nearly equal amounts and with high brightness compared to the surroundings. A white visual stimulation will be void of hue and grayness.

White reflects light and is a cooling color to wear in the heat!  Seems like an equally good idea for a pushbike, hopefully a white one will be cooler to ride.  I am joking here.  Looks like a summery bike though this one.  When I saw Jaimies pic I asked her permission to use it.  I love it a lot actually,  it depicts summer for me.  The beach,  the white bike and the wooden beach viewing platform!

Image by Jaimie Robinson. - Her white pushbike.

No comments: