Sunday, June 02, 2013

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."

~ The Kybalion ~ 

It is my birthday today  but at the same time it is Chris's birthday and it is Ebonies birthday and Mandawuy left this plane today as well and he moved on up the ladder. May his journey be a fast one.

I used to dream dreams and I wondered where I had been.  I would arrive back in my body having seen the most glorious things indeed.   I expect that I had been burned by the fire so the heat could trim off the dross and then what is left can be utilized.  The occult knowledge is a gift,  as above so below - so below as above. 

Everything manifests into everything else because of vibrational energy.   This energy is same but different at the same time.  Every effect having its cause and every cause having its effect.  When you truly understand this you are on your way.  Biggest love from me on the celebration day of my birth into humanity.

IMG 1480.CR2 Over the fence
The stables gate in the moon light on the hill in Urunga



Images @ Eminpee Fotography

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: