Monday, June 03, 2013

YOTHU YINDI's lead singer passes from this world!




Yesterday on my birthday the lead singer of Yothu Yindi passed on to the spirit world from here. I was in a state of shock from this and it made me very reflective.  He was 56 years old.  

I realize he has gone onto a better place.  In that place he can effect the changes with the great spirits already gone there before us all.

I am saddened he went so soon.  I loved him from afar.  Such a powerful and beautiful man who suffered with Kidney disease. This was caused from Diabetes.
"IN KEEPING IN TRADITION I HAVE NOT NAMED HIM OR SHOWN HIS PICTURES NOW HE IS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD."
IMG 2458 Purer Fire
Purer Fire
Fire was his clans symbol and fire was his life force.  I understand how this man thought!  He always thought in terms of balance and fairness and he always attempted to achieve a balance with everything.

Images from Eminpee Fotography
Image from facebook


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: