Friday, November 01, 2013

FLUME DOMINATES - The guy is a freaking genius!

Bernard Ziel said " If you don't already know him, it's time to commit the name Harley Streten, aka Flume, to memory because he could be about to make ARIA history".   Read More



The first time I heard FLUME I thought wow this young fellow knows what he is doing and he is going to go places for sure>

I was not wrong.  In fact I could not have been more right, so it was pretty cool to see him get 7 aria award nominations.  This is going to break historical Aria Award records.  He most certainly deserves this as every single peice of his work is brilliant.  What a genius he is and so Good Luck Harley ... you must have had a great mum and dad!

I was a proud mother because my daughter got a school award at the latest awards ceremony held at the Bellingen High School.  I attended this with Carol Vernon and met Montana's father there.

IMG _2834
Montana's Award

No comments: