Friday, July 12, 2013

FAMILY is a big One! this is The Fouth House.

The moon is the ruler of this house and its all centered around family and nurture and how one would see things.

Baxter Irene Matilda George Gracie Joan Suzanne and Julie
Too many of my family to mention, My Grandmother Matilda is in the middle.

The Planets that are in the fourth house reflect your family orientation and your ability to be able to look back into the dim past and discover who you are from this.  It also depicts how you experienced your father or how you didn't experience your father if this is the case.

The Fourth house is referred to as the Imum Coeli: Family, Home, Origins, Heredity, and the Father.

I some sometimes wonder because I have NO PLANETS in my forth house is this why I have no family around me and why I was abandoned as a child?  I am not whinging, just wondering.



Images @ Eminpee Fotography.  This image was taken by my late father


              
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: