Friday, September 28, 2012

Our Dog is a constant and loving friend.


She spent the night in the veterinary Surgery and was almost no longer with us.  A paralysis tick was lodged in between her toes on her front foot.  It was well camouflaged and it hid from us well.  We had looked for two days to find it.  I prayed and asked please show me and she licked her paw and that is where I  looked for it straight away!

 IMG 4782 In the nick of time.

I was very shaken by this and a panic washed over me.  My Jupiter moment is supposed to be really good luck and not bad luck!   As things turn out, it was good luck really as I found the tick and got her to the Vet and got her medicine to make her better. 

We were never going to be ready for the account which is very high.  The price being governed by the price of the anti venom and this makes it expensive.  It was not a decision it was just do it.  But I thought I might add the price of the medicine.  I am just glad there is medicine for a start.  They said she was a couple of hours off death.
Images @ Melonpopzdropz  Flickr

No comments: