Friday, May 04, 2012

The Power of the World always works in circles


Have you noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round..... The Sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion as   ours... Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.

This cycle of living is something I know very well as I was forced by circumstance to follow my very own cycle so closely for a number of years and resorting to all sorts of magical and mystical things to try and right my energy balance with the world.  Funny all it took was to get madly pissed.  Something I had  purposefully stayed away from to help my chances of falling pregnant.  When I finished up with the IVF Program I went out and finally I got wasted and then I got pregnant.  Phenomenal. I actually went round in a complete circle and experienced the full gamut of it all from start to finish and finally I fell naturally and I delivered naturally as well.

Image by Mezza- A Majestic Dawn in Urunga

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: