Saturday, May 26, 2012

Management of sleep disturbances

Management of Sleep Disorders that are secondary to mental, medical, or substance abuse disorders should focus on the underlying conditions

Bring me my bed.  I am tired already and its only Saturday morning.  I went to bed late last night around 1:00 am in order to sleep to a more sociable time and instead I still woke up at the usual 4am time.  Three hours in my bed if that. I regularly only ever sleep five hours so I may need to find those couple later on somewhere.

Dawn over the Pilot

When I was a tiny child I never slept well then either.   Because of this affliction  I got the nick name "Cinderella",  which was conveniently shortened to Cindy by Edith.

This name for me suited her very well as she had such a hard time even saying my mothers name which was  Ellen. My name is part of her name and she just couldn't say it. Kay said she called me all sorts of things until "Cindy" was settled upon.

Many people still call me Cindy.  A couple of people even have this name (attributed to me) tattooed on their bodies as Cindy.  My very good friend Rosey has my name on her wrist.  I had her's and I am going to get it put back now.  By order of Montana and Rosey.

Image by Mezza - Dawn over the Pilot House in Urunga
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: