Tuesday, May 01, 2012

"Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history."

According to Richard Fisher, head of NASA’s Heliophysics Division.


 I am moving to the The New England area when I get back from Uluru.  I am looking forward to this and to growing our own food again.  I will probably suffer with the cold but that is better than drowning to death.

I am in preparation mode now and I must continue to be in such a state of flux because we are now officially on the move.  The planetary shift is a reality and the earth has the lowest magnetic levels in 2000 years.  The planets are lining up and this is going to make the water rise and fast and it will become a time without electricity. 

We will become like aboriginals again.  The sun and the Moon will be new.  This is an exciting but terrifying time no less.  Some won't even make the transition to the new ways.

My children are all grown up  fairly well.  Montana has a boyfriend and she and him may come up there when I am set up perhaps.  That would be good.

I have much to write in a list form.  I must firstly get a shed and perhaps this will be easy in the Glen Innes area.


Image by Mezza - Full Moon in Early April 2012


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: