Monday, April 16, 2012

God Hides things by putting them all around us.

Author Unknown ..
Have you ever wanted to bend down to a river or creek and find a gold nugget?  I have wanted to.  In fact every time I am anywhere near water or a river or creek I look very long and hard for my illusive gold nugget.

Me under the living water of  life half way up Dorrigo Mountain
 It doesn't hurt to have an attitude of expectancy in your heart.  It shows that you understand the life you are living if you can understand what to expect you should be doing.

I expect we are totally meant to be drinking water that is fresh and pure and clean and beautiful.  Why  do we allow our councils to do this to our water supply!  Adding fluoride and various other contaminants all in the name of good health

Image by Brice Brennan - Mezza at Newell Falls

No comments: