Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sometimes you gotta live like and Indian but at other times you have to fight like a palestinian!

These are very true words... and words of the Luminaries.


Those words reminded me of a biblical story when Jesus was full of righteous anger and he overturned the money changers tables in the temples at Jerusalem.  Apparently, that was cool.

Well these days we are to be meek and mild like sheep but somehow we have to be tough and clever and sneaky to survive this strange world we live in.  Yesterday I heard of a man hurting a woman who was shopping and putting her groceries into her car and the man used a knife and stole her groceries!

I don't know what I would do now given the laws here in this country and if I was faced  with this situation!  The police and courts of Australia are locking up people who defend themselves against this kind of unsolicited violence and the true attackers are getting away with it.  If someone attacked me like this and I could get the knife off them, then I would definatley  use it on them if I could.  However it is deemed that you are then attacking and soyour jailed for this instead of your attacker! HUH can someone tell me what is wrong here! This cannot go on in our country.  How can we defend ourselves? 

This traumatizes me no end because I do not feel safe now that I know I cannot physically protect myself legally!  I have to let them stab me or I may go to jail if someone is hurt during my protecting myself.

The world is an awfully mixed up and severely confused place within which  we live  today.  Occupy movements have sprung up all over the planet.  GOOD ... we need to stand together against all of the government greed and ridiculousness of society  and the attitudes of the leaders of the world in general.  Who is behind this?    Who is pushing for life to be this way?  Not me.  I cannot understand what is happening anymore!  I know I am suffereing and so are my children and the families who come along now are going to be serious HAVES and HAVE NOTS!

Image by Mezza - Tee-Shirt I photographed in 2011

No comments: