Thursday, February 23, 2012

Go outside because miracles are waiting everywhere for you.

One of the Caves 



     

Some Rocks just out from the caves

Now I have seen the Valla Beach Caves, they were fascinating.  I have heard that these places are considered to be a mans space within Aboriginal or indigenous law or lore, whichever makes you feel comfortable.  I respected this, and I didn't enter into the caves, I stood out front and took pics of them but I didn't go inside. 

While I was there I got a tremendous buzzing in my head and when I came home I had the worst headache I have ever had besides having meningitis many years ago.  I did wonder if the two events were connected.  I do feel better now though so that is a good thing.  It was painful.

After I left the beach caves I traveled along the highway to Burkes Lane where I took a left turn in towards my favorite hill I like to photograph lately and I drove towards Pickett Hill.  A magnificent sight it is too.  It is also a mans space and even uninitiated men should not walk there.  It has strong indigenous spiritual meaning.

Image by Mezza - Valla Beach  NSW

No comments: