Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Instead of regretting where you've BEEN..give thanks for where you're GOING. ( author unknown)



That quote above with the unknown author is however very very similar to another quote by someone who I do know and that is Joyce Meyer.   She says this " Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going". 
In other words just enjoy where you are at the moment, and this doesn't need to depend on the outside circumstances.

On the hill today was an awesome dawn and with that always comes new hope.  For today I will hope that I can make a difference.  For today I will concentrate on sending vibrational love to all three of my children,  the ones to whom I am hopelessly estranged from due to the mad circumstances of life.

Image by Mezza - Reflections of a new day at Urunga 2012

No comments: