Saturday, January 21, 2012

URUNGA is hardly ever a flowerless garden if : A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden. - Terri Guillemets

A very colorful dawn in Urunga in January.

This morning we embarked before dawn to capture what was shaping up to be a spectacular array of colors.  I was not disappointed at all as all over the sky was turned to a beautiful pink!  It was a sight to behold.  This is what I saw today.   I found it hard at times to photograph it as it was one great moment one after another.  Like a child in a candy store feeling.


Then I turned around and I took this shot of the hill.  I chose to include this image because it is looking back up to the hill on which I live.  It is a cliff most say.  I have reservations about this and feel that I am living on top of a midden.

Definitely blessed with beauty

Quote from http://www.quotegarden.com/sky-clouds.html

Image by Mezza - Flagstaff Hill in the pink of dawn.
                            Looking towards the mouth of the Kalang and Bellinger Rivers at dawn.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: