Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas is a holiday that persecutes the lonely, the frayed, and the rejected. Jimmy Cannon



Christmas is, of course, the time to be home - in heart as well as body.
Garry Moore
Christmas is getting more and more lonelier each year.   The massive Christmas's inviting everyone who had no one all done while nursing the latest sniper attack from my ex who managed to screw Christmas more times than I care to actually remember, to being completely forgotten and left out myself for any real Christmas lunch forevermore.  Destined to always now have a time of loneliness and a time of tears remembering memories mostly bad but some good.  The memories are strange now and warped in my mind but if I think carefully the thoughts bring themselves back into line and I realize its just a day and it will finally unwind just like all the others.

Image - Montana-Star's Teddy bear when he left home.

No comments: