Friday, August 26, 2011

PRETTY IN PINK - diez

Pretty Pink Lace


"Pretty Pink Lace"
by Daughter of A Cracked Mind

Pretty pink lace 
Hemmed upon her skirt
Sweet smiles 
Natures warm embrace 
Piggy tails and pink bows 
Butterflies that she'll chase 
Chubby cheeks and giggles 
Wonder who wins the race
My precious child 
With 
Pretty pink lace

This is the last Pink post of the series, I do hope you enjoyed some of the photographs I have taken either over the years or more recently.  You have also grasped some of the numbers in Spanish.   I thought it was nice.  I love listening to the phrases in Spanish.  

The next ten posts will focus on BLAck.. This may be a challenge! It will be fun.

 
English Word: ten
Spanish Word: diez
The Spanish Word for ten
Now you know how to say ten in Spanish. 



Image by Mezza - Montana in year 5 at the school concert 2006

No comments: