Wednesday, August 03, 2011

BLUE LIPS ..BLUE VEINS... II

"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
Eleanora Duse



Blue symbolism associates blue with freedom, strength and new beginnings. Blue skies are emblematic of optimism and better opportunities. Blue is the color of loyalty and faith. Blue is power. Blue is also the color of protection.  

I think BLUE is whack as and I love blue.  I love Blue skies and and Blue oceans  and Blue in gen -er - ral ...  and I am one of these people described above who is moved by the sight of a new tiny bud forming or a sunset to die for and so I no that my soul is truly alive!


Image by MezzA - Full moon over Urunga 2011

No comments: