Sunday, March 31, 2013

Standing on the edge of Rocky Creek Falls NSW

Leaving the hill where I live isn't easy.   however,  going to support people who wish to save this astounding land from Csg Mining and the fracking processes they use is. Yes, that is an easy ask.  I spent the Easter weekend with my Earth Sister Vee and Bill from Georgia, and a bunch of people that were so lovely you could bottle them.

This is the most astonishing place I have seen since Glenugie back in the New Year.  This land I saw here once again took my breath away.  There were aboriginal people here in great numbers in times past as many artifacts have been found in this area. 

There sudden disappearance may suggest someone passed away here or many passed by pushing over the edge of this seemingly bottomless rocky falls high up on the Nowendoc River.


IMG 9964.1
I could feel the ancestors here,  as soon as I walked onto the huge rocky expanse before me which is part of the falls I was immediately aware of the vibration of the place.  It was truly spectacular.
Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr

No comments: