Friday, November 09, 2012

8 Ball Aiken Saved my Neck.


Friday today and its Radio Day as I affectionately call every Friday.

IMG 5838

I had everything cued to go and everything was ready and I reached over to get the add and turn on the music and the chair rollers somehow ran over the usb extension cord and unplugged it from the computer and the music completely disappeared.
Another week starts off with me being completely mortified with surprise. I don't know this new Window's 7 Operating System well enough to save myself in a hurry. I looked around as I was talking on air and asking if everyone had had a great week since last week and by this time Brice had come in and grabbed the cords and got me reinstated and we through on 8 Ball Aikens CD because he was there in front of me as he was appearing at Diggers Tavern that night. I am a fan of his anyway so I didn't think this was a bad choice to start of the Drive show for this friday.
I got my folder back up and off we went eventless after that major incident in my radio life as Dj of the Friday Afternoon Mix-Up on Melonpop Drive with Mezza on 2bbb.

Images @ Melonpopzdropz Flickr

No comments: