Saturday, February 23, 2013

Three days to go and Matilda will be 22 years old.

This is an image of her when she was four years old.  So absolutely adorable.  How could anyone not love her.  She had the most defiant little temper though.



Matilda at four years old
Matilda Sunshine Katherine Baldwin

This is my way of celebrating her birthday,  I have no physical contact with Matilda, she denies my existence. 

This hurts but it is alright with me if this is what she really feels she has to do in her life.  In the mean time, I will prepare for her birthday.

I will make a fabulous cake this year to celebrate it.  For  2013 it will have to be the Amy Johnson Cake with extra trimmings.  

We will have a special dinner and place a setting for Matilda.   We will sing her happy birthday's to the Universe with candles.

The universe knows how much I care.   This all may be a little out there, but it helps me.  The world cannot stop me from being the mother I was destined to be, no matter what.  

I toughen up a little more each day in order to let it slide off of me like water on a greasy ducks back in order for me to live my life. 

I don't understand everything, I probably will never really understand this.  I am not sure I have to

Images @ Eminpee Fotography

No comments: