Saturday, January 13, 2018

Masonic Lodges and their street #'s

My friend and I per chanced to go into the antique shop in Tenterfield that was once the Tenterfield branch of the Masonic Lodge. As I walked up the steps, I was immediately overwhelmed by the number on the door. It was 369. I already know that Tesla thought these sequence of numbers to be magic and so my interest was sparked.


No automatic alt text available.
Old Tenterfield Lodge

I came home to my little village where I live at Deepwater NSW and went straight to the building that was once the Masonic Lodge to see its street number. I was amazed when I found it to be 64. I wondered was I seeing a pattern emerging here with the street numbering?
Flowing water, grain, and even people moving into passage ways or grain into funnels, once the figure or number gets to 64% it then gridlocks. The curious thing is, up to that point or percentage it all flows like water and after that point or percentage the entire thing acts like a solid. I find these bizarre facts most interesting. The funny thing about that is the numbers 6 + 4 = 10 which comes back to ONE... and once things get to 64% it behaves like ONE! Here is one exponential pattern that is really obvious (1 2 4 8 16 32 64) Cells divide under this pattern. The Solar plexus Chakra's symbol is a Lotus Flower. The lotus flower has 64 tips. What is the correlation here? What is the connection to the sun with this because its rules the solar plexus chakra. So as you can see the number 64 is embedded into all the ancient systems.
Image may contain: sky, house, tree and outdoor
Old Deepwater Lodge
I have full intention now to photograph the lodges of the towns I visit and check on their street numbers and see what knowledge was secreted in front of peoples eyes.

Some websites you might like to check out regarding the magic of 64

https://io9.gizmodo.com/5797517/is-64-a-magic-percentage-that-turns-liquid-to-solid?IR=T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCnLmxoQOKw

More images of old Australian buildings can be found here at FLICKR

No comments: